Each day it seems harder and harder to stay ahead of the bills. With higher inflation, increased gas prices, credit card rates going up, and so on and so on, what’s a body to do?
For sure, doing the same old thing will not get you ahead. Perhaps a higher paying job will do the trick. Maybe you’ll be written into the will of a rich uncle. Or, maybe its time to try new thinking and a new approach.
The word “wealth” is derived from Old English words “weal” (well-being) and “th” (condition). “Wealthy” can be defined as “the state of being rich and affluent,” “having an abundance of material possessions and resources” and “being profusely happy.” What does “wealth” mean to you? Does it mean not having to worry about money? Having good health? Having the freedom to do what you want to do? In any case, being wealthy is desirable, as it means having a higher quality of living.
This article is about increasing your monetary wealth through an approach that can quickly compound your money. There are risks (there is no such thing as a free lunch), but you can quickly learn and practice at absolutely no cost (other than an internet connection and your time). You must have a strong desire to make positive monetary changes in your life and you must set goals and take action toward achieving them.
The term “foreign currency exchange” seems daunting to the uninitiated. But it has been going on for thousands of years. Those that travel to other countries frequently exchange their currency for another. Today, currency can be bought and sold easily and electronically, from your home computer. Now, you too can learn how to make money – potentially lots of it – while participating in the foreign currency exchange (FOREX).
Accomplished author and entrepreneur Robert G. Allen, in his book “Multiple Streams of Income,” discusses the importance of compounding one’s money in order to achieve wealth. FOREX allows you to quickly compound, for example, turning $300 into $30,000 in as little as 6 months, if you know how to safely do it.
Why choose FOREX for obtaining wealth? Below are 10 good reasons:
1. A FOREX system is definable. You can get your hands around it (so to speak).
2. You can start learning without spending anything. Once you learn a few terms, you will be on your way. You can then add to your knowledge base along the way.
3. Unlike traditional businesses, there is very little overhead. With FOREX, there is no inventory to manage, no employees to deal with and no customers.
4. Your initial capital investment can be as little as $300.
5. You can quickly compound your money, if you know how to safely do it.
6. It doesn’t have to take a lot of your time. Some people only spend a few hours each week.
7. The FOREX market is very liquid, with trillions of dollars traded every day. On its slowest day, dollar volume on the FOREX market dwarfs that of the largest US stock exchanges, combined. You won’t have difficulty placing orders if you stick with the major currencies.
8. You can easily open an online account by selecting one from many available FOREX brokers. And you can open a demo account to practice (and learn) for free.
9. Once you get your account setup, you can trade currencies from just about anywhere. About all you need is a computer with internet access. Many accounts also provide free (and very adequate) charting software.
10. Many other people, from all walks of life, are successful at online foreign currency exchange. You can be too!
While there are other paths to monetary wealth, the FOREX path can lead you to your own personal success!
Word count: 618