You may have recently read that due to advances in the treatment of heart disease, cancer has become the number one killer in North America. This is interesting news.
You might want to know how you can possibly prevent and fight cancer, but if you do have or even think you have cancer or any other health condition, be sure to consult your primary care physician for proper diagnoses and treatment. This article is for information purposes only.
Some steps that may help you to fight or prevent cancer.
1.Juicing is a powerful way to find health, partly because fresh juice has powerful antioxidants but also because juices contain loads of phytochemicals.
All of the plant chemicals have NOT been isolated but just remember that most of todays drugs are synthetic imitations of naturally occurring plant chemicals. There is speculation that these phytochemicals work better in the combinations that nature has produced them in.
Fresh fruit juice provides those phytochemicals to the body. In order to make fresh juice, consider getting a juicer or a A Vitamix blender.
It is a lot easier to get the health benefits of drinking a pound of carrots rather than trying to eat a pound. A pound of carrots basically makes less than a full cup of juice.
Just think about how many powerful phytochemicals you can get into your body this way.
And cabbage juice has been rumoured to lower the risk of cancer. It doesn’t taste great, but so what? This may be due to a chemical that rapidly disappears after the cabbage becomes juice, so you must drink it quickly.
Vitamin U which comes from cabbage juice has been very useful to people with ulcers.
2. Antioxidants can reduce the amount of free radicals in the body. Many scientists consider that the actions of free radicals in your body may lead to cancer. Some excellent antioxidants include vitamins A,C and E, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Coenzyme Q-10 (available at health food stores or online)
3. Your mental state is important, grab a copy of Bernie Siegel’s book, ‘Love, Medicine and Miracles’. This book talks about patients who went into remission. Bernie believes their remissions were due to changes in their mental states. basically, by becoming more loving towards others they may have affected a change in their bodies.
4. Use Essiac Tea – which is a special blend of herbs that was used by Indians in Canada. A Canadian nurse used it to treat many cancer patients. This combination of herbs includes Turkish Rhubarb, Sheep Sorrel, Burdock Root and Slippery Elm Bark.
5. Read the book ‘How to Fight Cancer and Win’ – This book remains popular despite the fact that it was written over a decade ago. The author used to work for a pharmaceutical company in Germany. He travelled far to find the information he shares in this book.
6. Get the right kind of exercise. The Falun Dafa exercises are perfect for frail, physically unfit people as well as those who are in great shape. Ask your doctor before changing your level of physical activity.
This article and its contents are for informational purposes only. No guarantee on accuracy is claimed or implied. This information is not meant to diagnose, treat or prevent any health condition or problem. If you have a health condition or issue or think you might, contact your primary care physician for proper diagnoses and/or treatment. This information has not been tested or evaluated by the USFDA nor by anyone else.
Word count: 588